Clarence & eileen summers scholarship
First Baptist Church members, Clarence & Eileen Summers, established this scholarship to provide much-needed college scholarships for graduating seniors or current college students who are members of the First Baptist Church and/or Cascade Christian Church.
To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must be a current or former high school student who is an active member of the First Baptist and/or Cascade Christian Church in Skagit County, and who plans to attend or is currently attending college. The scholarship will be awarded based on financial need.
The scholarship is a one-time award, amount determined annually. The scholarship is renewable, but an application must be completed each year.
November 1, 2023 - April 17, 2024
- Basic Student Information (may upload resume or list of all activities)
- Student Photo and Applicant ID
- Relationship to the First Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon or Cascade Christian Church in Sedro-Woolley (character limit: 5,000)
- Describe a challenge in your life and what you learned from it (character limit: 5,000)
- Number of members in household
- Number of family dependents attending college next year
- Describe a highlight of your school or sports involvement (character limit: 5,000)
- Signed Letter of Recommendation
- High School Transcript and Cumulative GPA
- SAT and/or ACT Cumulative Scores (optional)
- Electronic Signature & Date
April 17, 2024
Questions or Need Help?