How to Apply for a Skagit Community Foundation Scholarship Online:
- Click Here or copy & paste this URL: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=skagit
- First you'll need to register as a user on the site, please use the high school or university that you're currently attending as the organization associated with you.
During registration, it is alright if you don't have information for many of the requested fields, you'll be able to bypass the required fields by checking a box at the bottom of the form.
- Next you'll identify the scholarship that you'll apply to. Please note that not all of the scholarships we facilitate are listed on the portal, some need to be applied to directly. Please contact Maddy via email or phone with any questions!
- Do not select any of the "grants" options to apply for, these processes are not available to individuals seeking scholarships.
- Please contact Skagit Community Foundation Executive Director Maddy MacKenzie with any questions.
email@example.com | 360-419-3181
Scholarships Available for the 2022-2023 Academic Year:
- Semillas De Esperanza Scholarship for undocumented or DACA students from any high school in Skagit County. Due June 1, 2022
- Roger and Lea Rae Reep Scholarship for Mount Vernon High School graduating seniors. Due April 18, 2022
- Otto Walberg Memorial Scholarship for graduating high school female softball players in Skagit County. Due April 30, 2022
- Allen Lowe Memorial Scholarship for Mt. Vernon or La Conner High School graduating seniors. Due April 18, 2022
- Alice Sauve/P.E.O. Chapter G.B. Scholarship for Mount Vernon High School female students. Due April 30, 2022
- Virginia Carlson Scholarship for students living in the Lake McMurray Fire District. Due April 18, 2021
- Sean Thompson Memorial Scholarship for students from the Lake McMurray Fire District. Due April 18, 2021
- Clarence and Eileen Summers Scholarship for high school students who are members of the First Baptist Church or Cascade Christian Church Due April 18, 2021
- Sandra Noblet Scholarship: Apply through the Burlington Edison Alumni Foundation Dollars for Scholars website
- James Beckner, M.D. Medical Scholarship for students from Skagit County attending medical school. Due August 30, 2022